- Work collaboratively with business and technology partners to identify and deliver Network capabilities on the new Network.
- Own and manage the Network Modernization backlog which includes creating and reviewing Initiatives, Capabilities, Features and User Stories with Acceptance Criteria.
- Ensure all aspects of Initiatives, Capabilities, Features and User Stories are managed within the Rally tool.
- Handles all aspects of scope management throughout the agile delivery cycle including the approval of development prior to release into production.
- Work collaboratively across various stakeholder groups such as GNO, Acquiring and Issuing Businesses, Marketing, Technologies, Compliance and other cross functional areas.
- Influence, lead and communicate to all levels across a broad range of customers and constituents.
- Develop a technical understanding of the new Network as it is being built.
- Provide consultancy to business partners to ensure that processes and platforms are utilized appropriately.
- Transformation/Innovative Mindset - Passion to drive delivery in a fast-moving and innovative environment.
- Experience with Agile Delivery Framework.
- Experience delivering complex system development.
- Experience eliciting and articulating business requirements.
- Ability to think strategically and understand how solution approach fits into technical environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to clearly articulate complexities.
- Driving results and collaborating in a cross-functional and global environment.
- Strong communication, collaboration, presentation and influencing skills.
- Flexibility in supporting various time zones, as this role supports a global initiative.
- Independent thinker and comfortable with making project level decisions.
- Exceptional interpersonal, relationship management, and conflict resolution skills; with a proven track record of gaining buy-in for product strategies.
- Pragmatic, direct approach and a track record of solving problems and implementing solutions in a highly matrixed business environment.
- Strong customer focus; the ability to view issues from all customers’ lenses, whether buyer or supplier.
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and develop recommendations to influence senior leadership.
- Transformational mindset in all aspects of delivery.
- Expertise in Payment Processing processes.
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Workplace Flexibility: Potential to work remotely part of the time based on current projects and team needs.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2020, 2:23:33 PM