- Support the design, development (i.e. user story creation), deployment (i.e. communication, training), and ongoing access/maintenance of IAG’s new audit management system, Archer, in accordance with the Company’s agile methodology for technology development.
- Leverage prior audit experience to develop new features and drive continuous improvement of the Archer audit management solution.
- Execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new development or system enhancements within Archer to ensure user stories were appropriately built in accordance with our business requirements.
- Manage the intake and prioritization of ongoing business requirements to inform IAG system and process enhancements.
- Support the production of monthly reports and documents/presentations provided to senior leadership and steering committees.
- Conduct real-time system & platform end user support.
- Perform and document the results of bi-weekly audit system access reviews.
- Develop and implement automated reports and dashboards within the audit management platform to enhance the end-user experience.
- Assist with ad hoc audit platform or report automation requests.
- Create monthly auditor time and utilization reports.
- Maintain and support IAG’s SharePoint site, including access and annual updates.
- Support other key Professional Practices and departmental processes and initiatives, as needed.
- 2-3+ years internal or external audit experience.
- College Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Professional certification (CPA, CIA, or SAFe 4 PO/PM) preferred.
- Strong understanding of technology and/or automated auditing systems/tools.
- RSA Archer or other audit platform experience preferred.
- Understanding and prior use of the SAFe Agile Framework preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong organizational and project management skills.
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently in a team construct, while supporting teamwork and achievement of team objectives.
- Location: 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10285
- Workplace Flexibility: Potential to work remotely part of the time based on current projects and team needs.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2020, 2:50:12 PM