There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Global Fraud Protection Services – ASG / Chargeback / Disputes CAN
GSG aims to strike the right balance between helping customers in need through a range of workout programs, and taking actions to prevent spending that will not be paid back to American Express. In short, our primary focus is to protect and recover American Express' receivable assets, while delivering on our customer commitment.
This position is responsible for providing excellent service to our valued card members whose accounts have fraudulent activities. This role involves making outbound or inbound calls to our customers in order to identify fraudulent charges.
Global Fraud Protection Services – Account Protection Specialists are responsible:
•For making a pro-active attempt to identify fraudulent charges via inbound and outbound calls
• Taking/Making IB and OB Calls. Working Through Dialer System to Verify Possible Fraud Charges.
•Identify potential fraud trends and patterns , and review fraud claims from Card members
• Identifying possible fraud activities, invalidating the cards, replacing cards and notating the account
• Detect and minimize credit and fraud risk whilst enabling card member spend at the same time
• Point of Sales (POS) approval.
• Ensure accurate analysis of Fraud Claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.
• Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
•Make outbound calls to card members, merchants to validate information
• Initiating chargeback against merchants in case the dispute/fraud claims qualifies for it.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on VoCM, transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals
• Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times
• Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express
• Communicates effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information
• The Global Fraud Protection Services Team is able to quickly confirm fraudulent activity, which enhances the Customer Experience and minimizes the potential loss to American Express
• Upon confirmation of fraud the Account Protection Specialist is responsible for processing card replacements.
• Highlight Issues through Feedback And Recommend Changes In Workflows, Procedures, Service Levels, Based On Customer Demands To Meet Their Needs And Ensure Quality Service Is Given At All Times
•24*7 shifts (Open to work on Weekends(Saturday & Sunday)
•Fluency in speaking English
•Ability to communicate a difficult message while using the fraud experience to enhance customer loyalty
•Demonstrated patience and ability to solve customer concerns
•Ability to navigate in multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer
•Strong analytical skills and ability to process large amounts of data in a short time frame
•Proven analytical and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 5, 2020, 2:02:35 AM