• Ensure accurate analysis of Fraudulent Application claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.
• Responsible for providing world-class customer service to card members, merchants and internal customers while gathering and analyzing pertinent data to determine the appropriate course of action.
• Demonstrate the ability to take initiative and make sound business decisions while managing critical business processes such as SOX, ECR referrals/Escalations, Legal Requests, Compliance.
• The position entails calling card members, merchants and third parties with regards to Fraud claim and processing cases.
• Identifying fraud trends and developing continuous process improvements while meeting or exceeding performance guidelines.
• Display strong ECCO knowledge and ability to collaborate with multiple business partners (RISK, FACT, CCC, Compliance, Business Analyst) for process breakdown identification and enhancements/changes.
• Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
• Provide Feedback on Performance Gaps and Improvement Opportunities.
• Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
• Act as a consultant to the internal client, developing robust business solutions and tangible project opportunities while developing and maintaining strong relationships.
• A strong focus on process optimization and capability development is required along with superior relationship building and thought leadership skills.
• Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
• Communicates effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information.
Essential Prerequisites :
• Proven analytical skills with the ability to process large amounts of information in a short amount of time with a strong attention to detail.
• Must be comfortable making decisions and recommendations in unclear circumstances and be able to manage multiple tasks effectively while progressing through work concurrently.
• Resilient with the desire to continually improve personal performance, customer satisfaction and business brand and demonstrated patience and ability to solve customer concerns.
• Must have strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
• Must have the ability to use good, sound judgment in decision making and the ability to effectively manage change and remain calm in stressful situations.
• Demonstrated dependability/self-motivated and committed to drive results with professional business maturity.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data in a systematic meaningful manner.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
• Ability to evaluate card members financial and account data to make sound business decision.
• Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
• Lead Change Management.
- Critical Factors to Success: Analytical mind, attention to detail & highly result oriented.
- Past Experience: 1-3 Years
- Academic Background: Commerce Background
- Functional Skills/Capabilities: NA
- Technical Skills/Capabilities: NA
- Knowledge of Platforms: NA
- Behavioral Skills/Capabilities: High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2020, 10:50:53 PM