The ‘Product Abuse Team’ reports to the Global Customer Data Science, Analytics & Platforms team within Enterprise Digital and Analytics (EDA). This team is responsible for the identification, prevention, and recovery of abused or gamed benefits and rewards.
The incumbent will collaborate with a high performing team responsible of managing the end-to-end Product Abuse Prevention Strategy including:
· Take appropriate actions to mitigate, prevent and recover abused benefits and rewards.
· Provide analytical insight to develop business rules, strategies, and capabilities to control abuse and gaming.
· Monitor the impact of controls on customers and develop strategies to ensure a positive customer experience.
· Collaborate with wide variety of partners such as EDA, Risk, Marketing, Legal, and Compliance to derive strategic insights, provide thought leadership into key findings and actionable recommendations to influence business strategy.
• Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and relationship skills to articulate abuse concerns and insights
• Enthusiastic, self-driven individual with proactive approach to learning, identifying emerging issues, and generating innovative solutions
• Strong team player with ability to influence opinions
• SQL experience, particularly with Cornerstone
• Bachelor's degree in a business, analytical, or engineering discipline or equivalent experience required.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 10, 2020, 12:15:15 PM