Overview: Direct mail is a key channel for driving new Cardmembers to American Express. The Sr. Analyst will play an integral part in driving new premium Charge card acquisitions, leveraging data and advanced segmentation capabilities to make informed decisions and design robust test and learn plans. This is an exciting opportunity for a high performing candidate who wants to innovate and gain channel ownership.
Working with a Senior Manager on the team, the Senior Analyst will work on the strategy, execution and analysis of premium Charge direct mail acquisition campaigns. This individual will also play a substantial role in transforming the direct mail channel to maximize efficiency, enhance targeting capabilities and drive bottom line business results.
- Develop winning creatives, offers, and segmentation to drive higher response and spend.
- Collaborate with key partners to drive flawless execution of Direct Mail campaigns.
- Due to the complexity of the systems and processes, this person must demonstrate high strengths in organization and attention to detail.
- Report & track results.
- Draw insight and linkages from multiple sets of data.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong organizational skills with relentless attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, and operate effectively under changing or stressful conditions
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adeptness for building and leveraging relationships
- Positive attitude and commitment to success
- Creative thinker with a strong customer focus
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft office software
- At least 1-2 years Marketing experience
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2020, 6:58:16 PM