There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- Providing effective leadership through: Timely coaching & feedback, encouraging engagement and development, Evaluating and documenting job performance
- Managing the service delivery to our operational partners
- Delegating appropriate tasks in an effective manner to promote development
- Being resourceful in finding information considering trends and historical data
- Providing timely notification to management of negative trends, urgency of issue, or extent of required follow up
- Completing reporting requirements, ensuring reports are accurate and sufficiently detailed
- Providing daily production support for inbound/outbound call campaigns since capacity perspective
- Oversee the scheduling of team members according to strategy and campaign needs (inbound and outbound)
- Proven ability to implement proper controls over processes; understanding of internal and external compliance requirements
- Acting as an effective conduit between team members and senior management across LACC region
- Support contact & capacity management projects, initiatives, processes and strategies
- Build knowledge of best practices in relevant Planning systems and processes
- Provide leadership and direction to business partners on optimization of tools and technologies to drive best in class performance
- Proactively identify and execute process improvements and opportunities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering and/or financial field related
- Minimum of 18 months as a Leader within GSN Organization and other Operative LOBs
- Strong experience delegating task and prioritizing according to business needs
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skill in a multidisciplinary environment
- Strong English and Spanish oral and written vertical communication skills
- Proven ability to analyse and resolve problems in a structured manner
- Ability to document, plan and execute programs
- Strong process management and technical environments experience
- Demonstrated teamwork, agility to change in a dynamic work environment
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2020, 6:47:35 PM