The Colleague Experience Group (CEG) at American Express aims to provide a great colleague experience every day. We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support two Vice Presidents focusing on Campus, Diversity, Corporate Functions, and Technology Recruitment within the Global Talent Acquisition function of the Colleague Experience Group and act as a gatekeeper to their day to day tasks. No two days are the same! This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a fast paced, innovative, and highly regarded group within American Express.
The Global Talent Acquisition function within CEG is going through a strategic recruitment transformation. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a fast paced, innovative, and highly regarded group within American Express.
The successful candidate will be outgoing, thought provoking, and confident! Now is the time to be a part of a dynamic, ambitious team responsible for enhancing our overall Colleague experience.
You will have responsibilities which include but are not limited to:
- Calendar management, including scheduling meetings and phone and tele-conference calls (maintain calendars and meeting needs with integrity and accountability)
- Assistance with special projects related to the strategic recruitment transformation and other initiatives as requested
- Format presentations using PowerPoint as needed
- T&E and expense management, including hotel booking, transportation, etc.
- Partner with Business Leaders, Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs), HR Centers of Expertise team members, Enterprise wide Colleagues, external contacts, and other relevant stakeholders when necessary
- 3 + years’ experience supporting multiple senior leaders at once
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Tech Savvy – ability to think on your feet and tackle problems in large settings
- High level of proficiency using MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Motivated to learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure
- Ability to work prioritize specific tasks when needed
- A can – do, outgoing attitude
- Sense of humor and ability to have fun!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2020, 1:16:53 PM