- Co-create and execute against the vision for third party management reporting suites, dashboards and KPIs
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions, third party risk management and uncover optimization opportunities
- Lead the design and delivery of scheduled and ad-hoc reporting suites and dashboards, including management committee and board reporting
- Deliver powerful business and risk management insights by translating data into meaningful, compelling, and actionable messages/recommendations
- Manage and continuously optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining, including data visualization, communication and delivery
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop, leverage, and enhance data capture, sources and outputs
- Develop, implement, and maintain process and procedures that ensure data quality standards are in-line with organizational expectations, company policies and regulatory requirements
- Develop succinct messages and talking points for leadership facilitation of reporting outcomes and insights
- Train and coach others on the use and interpretation of reporting suites, dashboards and KPIs, expanding this knowledge and mindset throughout the organization
- Build and maintain professional relationships and partnerships with key business partners
- Support other functions within the AENB Third-Party Program Management Office, as required
- Support audit and regulatory activities as required
7 or more years’ experience with data analytics, delivering data insights through a variety of tools and visualization channels
Experience with relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle) required
Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) required
Expert level Excel skills (e.g. complex calculations, pivot tables creation/manipulation, external data links, macros, VBA) required
Understanding and familiarity with advanced analytics practices (e.g. Descriptive Statistics, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Variable Selection, Forecasting)
Ability to translate complex information into easily understandable terms and define, analyze, interpret and report meaningful results
Investigative mindset, research oriented approach, large appetite for knowledge and learning
Creative thinker and problem solver who has the ability to operate in the “white space”
A self-starter, proactive team player with a passion to consistently deliver high quality service and exceed expectations
Effectively works independently within a team construct, while supporting teamwork and achievement of team objectives
Proven collaboration and relationship building skills along with the ability to influence without authority
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Prior experience working in a highly regulated environment is a plus
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 10, 2020, 9:43:15 PM