American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is a leading issuer and provider of business financing. Within GCS, the central digital team creates and converts demand from small and medium-sized businesses across International markets through media channels, affiliates and the website known as the 'Commercial Shop'. This newly created position sits on the International Prospect Digital team and is responsible for driving incremental revenue to the franchise through the Commercial Shop (acquisition site experience) which is core to all our acquisition strategies. Working across local marketing teams, Enterprise Digital Analytics (EDA) and other central digital teams, you will focus on identifying opportunities for growth from our site across Card, Lending, prospect and Customer segments.
We are looking for an experienced digital talent who can:
- Establish a robust Shop strategy: You will collaborate with EDA Product teams to build an integrated customer centric digital shopping experience that merchandizes our full suite of products to new & existing customers globally, on desktop and in mobile.
- Define and develop Shop Strategy to scale: In collaboration with international market partners and EDA product teams, you will develop a strategy to define what winning looks like to grow revenues across prospects, customers, card, lending and payment segments.
- Drive results: You will be accountable for consistently delivering improvements to our conversion rates and contribute towards the Central Prospect Digital team scorecard and goals each year.
- Turn a love of data into actionable insights: Partner with other team members to establish consistent use of data to monitor performance, identify growth opportunities, and highlight gap to inform our future strategy
- Find new opportunities: Work across teams outside of our core EDA Shop team to establish additional journeys that support mid-funnel acquisition tactics, SEO, Member Get Member and Cardmember engagement
- Communicate, build and manage relationships: Clearly articulate to colleagues at all levels on the strategic direction and planned execution to drive results and growth
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to stay ahead of a constantly changing digital marketplace
- History of strong followership and relationship skills across multiple cross-functional partners
- Strong analytical skills and ability to sift through significant amounts of complex data to isolate what matters and hone in on opportunity
- Proven ability to forecast, plan, lead and manage innovative solutions or experiences that generate results
- SEO experience preferred but not essential
- Bachelor's Degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2020, 9:34:59 PM