The incumbent will collaborate with a high performing team responsible of managing the end to end Customer Abuse Prevention Strategy. Will closely work with Acquisitions, Product, Marketing, GCO, Compliance, EDA, and technologies to ensure terms and conditions, processes, and procedures are robust enough to prevent and recover abused or gamed benefits and rewards.
• SQL experience, particularly within Cornerstone (Hive, Python)
· Strong analytical skills (data mining, decision science)
· Finance acumen. Ability to create and interpret financial reporting, especially profitability analysis
• Detail oriented with strong problem solving and process-mapping
• Excellent communication and relationship skills
• Enthusiastic, self-driven individual with proactive approach to learning, identifying emerging issues, and generating innovative solutions
• Strong team player with ability to influence opinions
• Bachelor's degree in a business, analytical, or engineering discipline or equivalent experience required.
• Master’s degree in a business, analytical, or engineering discipline or equivalent experience desired.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 10, 2020, 1:23:00 PM