American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is dedicated to the success of businesses around the world. Our mission is to help businesses thrive. The GCS US Digital SME (Small Medium Enterprise) organization is responsible for acquiring and engaging American Express small business and corporate customers through digital channels. A specific area of priority is the digital application process where we aspire to deliver a top-notch experience that introduces new Card Members to the brand and makes spending instant and seamless. This unique opportunity will focus on optimizing the digital application experiences for our small business and corporate card products.
The Manager/ Senior Manager US SME Digital Application Experiences will be responsible for introducing best-in-class digital commerce functionality and marketing tactics aimed at optimizing the American Express digital applications. The role is high visibility, will lead 1 direct report Sr. Analyst and relies heavily on forming close relationships with the partner teams across Enterprise Digital & Analytics, Product, Risk and Consumer as well as serving as a digital and application subject matter expert for the broader team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading and coaching a Senior Analyst direct report
- Being the digital expert for proprietary channels including: test & learn, data strategy, and applications
- Growing the Corporate Card business by scaling the digital application experience to new populations
- Driving project implementation in partnership with the technology/product team. Prioritize business asks, define business requirements and manage testing and new product launches/refreshes
- Partner with marketing teams to bring maximize the impact of new capabilities and bring them to market in upper funnel assets
- Day-to-day liaison between marketing and technology/product teams
- A successful candidate for this role should be able to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment and consistently drive results. They should also be able to create direction and clarity around technical projects and build close relationships with all stakeholders.
- Data-driven decision making and thinking with an external perspective are key tenants for success in this role
- The primary quantitative metric this role will be responsible for driving is digital application completion rate in proprietary channels
Additionally, a candidate should have:
- 3-5 years experience in marketing, product or project management roles; experience within acquisition and digital marketing is preferred
- Ability to work and prioritize effectively with multiple partners; including influencing outcomes with cross-functional teams
- Experience working directly with technical teams is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and a bias to action are a must for this role
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020, 4:54:30 PM