We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions.
Working at American Express
Reasons to Believe
• An iconic global brand, where you can grow as a leader
• Meaningful and rewarding work that is performed with integrity
• A culture of learning in collaboration with great colleagues and leaders
• A unique career journey shaped by your talent and curiosity
• Support and trust to thrive in your career and life
• Effective collaboration and influencing across the organization with a true enterprise mindset
• Intellectual curiosity and a high level of learning agility, adapting rapidly to new challenges and environments
• Strong communication and colleague engagement skills
• The ability to navigate ambiguous environments and to challenge existing thinking appropriately.
• Excellent relationship management, with strong executive presence and communication skills.
• Ideally have a background in operational risk, Technology Consultancy, Reg-Tech (Technology application for Regulatory monitoring) or related disciplines.
• Have a good understanding of at least one of big data, machine learning, NLP, RPA or RDA.
• Have relevant work experience of at least 4 years if an incumbent has completed his/her masters in any relevant discipline or a work experience of at least 6 years if an incumbent is a graduate in any relevant field.
• Considering the same, a strong background in technology consulting, algorithm development, process automation would be preferred.
• In addition to capable leadership abilities, the candidate should have expertise in understanding operational / platform nuances and contextualize it in terms of probable risks which the platforms / processes are exposed to. This subject matter expertise should then be channelized into development of risk indicators and further into development of a program capable of providing 1st level monitoring to GSG business units.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020, 8:37:41 AM