American Express is recognized for its innovative, forward-thinking Human Resources organization. HR Advisory Services and Capabilities (HR-ASC) is responsible for transforming HR operations to deliver services to our colleagues and contingent workers that are simple, correct, and cost effective.
To deliver a seamless and connected colleague experience, Global Colleague Systems, Solutions and Privacy (GCSSP) team is driving the roadmap for the core HR platform capabilities that will enable this experience across the enterprise globally. Within GCSSP, the Colleague Services and Capabilities team strives to consistently apply sound user experience principles and design heuristics to ensure a cohesive, effective and efficient user experience for colleagues anytime, anywhere. In addition, the team provides change management, communication services and user experience expertise to HR and global business partners implementing new applications, embarking on organizational transformations and revamping core business processes.
The Analyst will work on the Change Management/User Experience team supporting the multi-year Recruitment Transformation initiative. The project will focus on attracting and selecting quality candidates, creating candidate experiences that match the brand promise, establishing efficient end-to-end infrastructure and processes, and creating a culture that’s proactive and relationship oriented. They will manage the change management plan and deliver end-to-end change management activities.
- Collaborate with the project team, internal business partners and the external vendor partner to understand the strategic vision of the project, the change management and user experience requirements, the risks and issues and the intended audience for the change
- Manage the project plan
- Gather data to support performance metrics and adoption analysis before and after the implementation
- Partner with the team on delivering key change management deliverables across the scope of communication, promotion and education for the broader colleague base
- Participate in user experience design activities to capture the real-life colleague experience and evaluate opportunities for improvement
- Assist in developing the BAU adoption strategy and plan
- Support education and training build and deployment
The ideal candidate must be a highly organized, detail-oriented individual with project management and technology implementation experience. They will demonstrate the proven ability to understand process-related change, impacts to the end user and then can create and execute deliverables that build user acceptance and adoption of change. The ability to take direction and initiative to proactively develop solutions is imperative.
- Passion for customer experience
- 3+ years industry experience preferred with solid background in change execution and/or Global Talent Acquisition
- Experience working on large-scale, complex projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic and creative thinking along with ability to drive results
- Ability to build relationships, influence decisions and drive results in a teamwork work setting
- Excellent written/verbal communication and compelling presentation skills
- In depth experience with MS Office suite
- Bachelor’s degree required
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020, 7:53:30 PM