Best in class value is generated by best in class solutions. Card Issuance Product Management team enable American Express to create differentiated experiences for our internal and external customers. As a member of this team, the successful candidate will join our fast-paced, high performing team responsible for transforming Global Card Issuance. This exciting position will be responsible for shaping the future Card replacement journey and issuance communications strategy.
This Customer Experience Product Manager position will be filled with a dynamic self-starter with a strong technology and servicing background. The successful candidate will work with several Business and Technology process owners to define and implement a long term platform strategy and roadmap. The candidate will responsible for leading changes that improve the overall card replacement journey across all customer touchpoints.
The Customer Experience Product Manager will also have a direct connection with Front Line teams and Product user communities to ensure an understanding of Product needs and wants and will partner with wider Business enablement teams on communication and adoption of changes within Issuance.
As a key member in the strategic vision and support of the platform, you can expect to:
- Work with key stakeholders across business and technology groups to define roadmap, accelerate development and release vision
- Understand and apply new trends related to communications
- Translate replacements journey roadmap into well-defined features and requirements
- Work with multiple Product Owners and Project Managers to prioritize capabilities
- Communicate to key stakeholders across multiple teams and band levels
- Perform the Product Manager role representing the Business within AET scrum teams
- Supporting Quality Assurance testing and Deployment processes
- Responsible for all program management activities including maintenance of the integrated program plan, weekly and ad hoc reporting of program and project status, identifying and escalating program risks.
- Build and maintain relationship with all key stakeholders within and outside the program to ensure smooth delivery of results
- Work with program leadership to identify and manage complex cross-project dependencies
- Coordination of internal and external resources to maximize project and program success
- Excellent project manager with global project experience
- Strong technical acumen to identify and solve for business and front-line pain points and deliver effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly while demonstrating flexibility, adaptability, and personal accountability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate across third parties and technical and business product managers
- Experience in clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification, and influencing teams
- Knowledge and experience of Agile and Product development practices and processes and experience working with technology teams
- Experienced thought leader and change agent, not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to create strong relationships in person and virtually
- Strong consultative and collaborative skills with ability to influence business and technology partners effectively
- Strong and proven organizational skills, ability to track to and drive deadlines and milestones in a fast paced environment, which constantly changing priorities
- Proven track record of consistently delivering results and operating in a matrix environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proven decision making & problem solving capabilities
- Experience with creating compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Experience with payments technology and industry is a plus
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2020, 11:01:34 PM