Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Communicates the status of incidents, preventative solutions and resolutions to the Service Delivery Manager/Director
- 1-2 years of work experience in a production/service/ operations support environment or within a product engineering organization as an Engineer
- Must have hands on experience in (JBOSS and APACHE HTTP) or (IBM Websphere server) maintenance.
- Must have hands on experience in UNIX and Shell Scripting
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Hands on experience with any server and application performance monitoring tools (Ex – CA Wily, Dynatrace, AppDynamics or any other open source tools)
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Operations processes
- Knowledge on basics networking concepts.
- Able to understand Agile practices
- Knowledge of distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms and relational databases
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020, 6:47:25 AM