Your experience meets a world of opportunity.
WE ARE AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER FOR 2017 AND 2018 IN THE PHILIPPINES
ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company for 2017, 2018, and 2019
ICT Awards’ HALL OF FAME
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The Analyst will be assisting in various initiatives within Global Commercial Credit Manila, but not limited to:
- Monitor performance of Merchant Risk strategies and report on findings and opportunities
- Manage Inventory uploads
- Forecasting of inventory
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly productivity reporting
- Manage monthly incentive calculations and reporting
- Develop status updates for ongoing initiatives
- Research issues through call listening & account reviews
- Assist with Audit requests as needed
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in service industry REQUIRED
- Advanced Excel skills including knowledge of worksheet formula, Macro development and Visual Basic programming REQUIRED
- Displays the highest level of integrity, Dependability/Reliability is critical to the role
- Intermediate Level knowledge of SAS including SAS data step programming and strong Proc SQL knowledge A PLUS
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL A PLUS
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to operate and adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Is innovative in solutions and thinks beyond today’s needs
- Ability to handle concurrent high priorities
- Must have strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
- Must have the ability to use good, sound judgment in decision making
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including ability to formulate and present information necessary to drive change
- Knowledge of Merchant Risk processes and procedures PREFERRED
Once you pass the initial screening by the Talent Acquisition team, you can expect a technical exam and 1-2 interviews (fact-to-face) to happen after.
Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for various shifts – will have to work primarily during NIGHT SHIFT and may have to work on rotational shifts depending on business needs including weekends and holidays.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020, 4:28:08 AM