The Co-brand Product Management team is a high impact team within the Global Consumer Services Group. Working with partners across the Blue Box, the team is responsible for developing and managing strategic consumer Co-brand card products and partnerships with the world’s major hotel chains, airlines, financial institutions and retailers. This role will focus on the Marriott Co-brand, which has recently undergone a brand migration and product refresh.
The Manager/Senior Manager will own core product management responsibilities and work on initiatives to drive growth for the partnership and deliver Card Member value. S/he will be the value proposition champion on the Marriott Co-brand product management team, responsible for driving customer insights, integrating them into our product strategy, and ensuring a seamless experience operationally and for our customers. This role will blend relationship management, product management, operations, technology, analytics and strategy.
- Guide portfolio strategies to drive growth, improve profitability and enhance the end to end customer experience
- Lead customer research and leverage Amex Insights studies to understand our customer and improve NPS
- Develop a deep understanding of product benefits, benefit usage and the voice of the customer to devise strategies to maximize customer value and retention
- Act as a point person with the partner to complete product line changes, troubleshoot product benefit issues or questions, and collaborate on ways to deliver profitable portfolio goals
- Lead initiatives to improve data, capabilities and operational efficiency in conjunction with Marriott counterparts, Product Development, Technology, GCO, Compliance, Finance and Risk
- Own development and collation of materials for key leadership level meetings and workshops
- Liaise with key internal and external partners, including Marriott counterparts and internal stakeholders including International Markets, Finance, Controllership, Membership Rewards, GMS, GCO, Compliance, etc.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs, identify solutions, and implement them seamlessly
- Proven ability to lead work streams independently and drive projects to completion across teams and at all levels
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships with internal and external partners, negotiation skills a plus
- Strong collaborator and team player with excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Knowledge and understanding of credit card economics and solid analytical capabilities to review business performance
- Prior experience with product management, marketing, technology and/or customer experience
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2020, 3:44:58 PM