Accertify, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express is a leading provider of fraud prevention, chargeback management, device intelligence and payment gateway solutions to customers spanning diverse industries worldwide. Together, we have demonstrated tremendous growth and value to our impressive list of merchants that we protect. This continued rapid growth creates additional opportunities to enhance the value we provide to our clients with all our solutions.
We are looking for an Application Support Specialist to join our team to assist our customers and manage their exposure to online credit card fraud.
- Provide technical support and set up for our clients regarding our Fraud, Chargeback, and Payment Gateway functionalities
- Troubleshooting client issues connecting to our systems. Monitor for system alerts. Contact clients when interruptions in their data feed are impacted
- Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies
- Create documentation and share with colleagues and/or clients when appropriate and necessary
- Configure Fraud Analyst user interface to client’s specifications
- Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish customers’ risk
- Work closely with clients to identify new features and functionality for Interceptas
- Work closely with Accertify Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies/fraud trends and adopt new approaches and features as needed
- Develop a strong relationship with clients to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded
- Collaborate and attend meetings as assigned
- Provide feedback and enhancement ideas to the improvement of the Fraud, Payment Gateway, and Chargeback platform
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Prior experience working directly with customers
- Experience with technical troubleshooting of an application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and have a “can do” positive attitude
- Detail Oriented
- Knowledge of SQL or XML is a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2020, 10:40:28 PM