Calling All Tech Savvy Talent!
American Express has been in existence for 160 years servicing its customers with integrity, trust, security, and quality. Today, these attributes still form the foundation of our American Express brand. American Express employees are engaged and have a passion for their work. Our continued success is solely dependent on the talent that we attract to our organization, and the response that our people make to an ever-changing environment. Every new member of our Global Servicing Network team has the opportunity to become a participant and not an observer, and by using your unique skills and background you can help us deliver superior products and services to our shareholders, customers and employees.
In this opportunity, you will ensure extraordinary customer service by promptly and accurately responding to digital messages from existing customers using our web site and mobile app, making it easy for them to do business with us, recognizing their value and solving their issues.
As a Customer Care Professional, you add incremental value on each and every interaction with a stated outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty.
You will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to the Card Member, reinforcing benefits including relevant products and services that contribute to the growth of the Canadian market.
At American Express, we invest in you! This is a great position for individuals looking to build a successful career within the financial industry. Recognized as one of the “world’s most admired companies”, you can earn a competitive base salary plus bonuses associated with your contributions. Employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education program will help you achieve your professional goals.
What would you do every day as a Customer Care Professional?
Deliver extraordinary customer care and value to Card Members in a fast paced, regulated environment.
- Use your exceptional problem-solving skills to identify root causes and deliver solutions to exceed Card Members’ expectations.
- Engage Card Members on every interaction that nurture customer relationships and results in measurable Customer value
- Be part of a dynamic team that is passionate about improving Card Members’ experience and while contributing to our growth
We are a 24/7 environment. Employees may be assigned an evening or overnight shift (Monday to Sunday).
- Exceptional Written Communications Skills in both French and English
- Flexibility and willingness to work in an evening or overnight shift based environment, potentially including weekends
- Exceptional ability to connect and engage people
- Passion to succeed
- Great problem-solving skills
- Results driven
- Ability type accurately and quickly, to multi task and identify opportunities
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 2, 2020, 2:39:19 PM