Partner Marketing leads acquisition and customer marketing initiatives across the US Consumer portfolio of co-brand and distribution partners including Delta, Marriott, Hilton, Schwab, Universal and more. The Strategic Partnerships Marketing team identifies, vets, and scales new potential partnership opportunities for the American Express Consumer organization. This Analyst/Sr. Analyst role will support the management, optimization, and development of new distribution channels with our internal partners in Global Commercial Services (GCS) via the Corporate Advantage Program.
We recently launched a net-new program which acquires high quality, new Consumer Card Members through Corporate Card Member channels. This program allows American Express to deliver value to our Corporate clients, while reaching an attractive base of Consumer prospects, and accelerating this program is a key priority for both the Commercial and Consumer businesses.
You will support the evolution and expansion of this program as it transforms into a new and scalable model for Consumer card distribution, with opportunity to deliver significant incremental BBA. As we look to optimize existing channels and activate new marketing channels and experiences, you will collaborate closely with a diverse set of partners across business units and functions to assess client needs, develop compelling marketing across multiple channels, and take an iterative approach into optimize the digital, in-person, and phone journeys. You will also identify new channels and journeys to market this unique, high priority Program.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative, adapt well to change, and problem-solve independently
- Partner orientation: ability to listen, understand partners’ needs, and identify solutions
- Thoughtful, creative and open to challenging the status quo, including comfort with some degree of white space
- Passion for marketing and constantly striving to create better overall experiences for our customers
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across many teams, build relationships, and stay organized
- Must draw energy and motivation from the opportunity to deliver results – committed and able to rise to a challenge
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well under pressure with a passion for delivering high quality work
- Impeccable verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to remain professional, polished, and patient under pressure and able to adapt to different audiences
- Preferred: 2+ years’ experience working with multiple cross-functional teams
- Required: Undergraduate degree
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2020, 8:55:41 PM