There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Credit and Fraud Risk continues to be the pioneer in analytics and technology, with the key objectives of accelerating growth and increasing profitability for American Express. Credit and Fraud Risk Capabilities team is responsible for owning and managing key modeling capabilities & systems, for enabling world-class model development, validation and deployment.
Purpose of the Role:
This role will be a part of the core team responsible for implementation of decisioning algorithms/rules in American Express proprietary Authorizations platform, using a wide range of skills including SQL and SAS. Knowledge of SQL is a must. Working knowledge of SAS will be a plus.
Partner with risk modeling teams and technology teams to implement and deploy customer management models in CAS
•Perform detailed testing and validation of output of risk models before deployment into production environment.
• Provide technical expertise on the design, development, test and implementation of project deliverables. Share best practices.
• Monitors performance, availability, capacity and error resolution for existing applications.
• Provide needed documentation for all work, processes and project plans and establish and maintain proactive communications with management, project teams and business partners.
Critical Factors to Success:
Partner with risk modeling teams and technology teams to validate, implement and deploy customer management models in CAS
Drive capabilities innovation & resultant business growth by applying existing & emerging technologies to deliver against customer goals
• 1-2 years of relevant expierence Preferred.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
•Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
•Demonstrated expierience of consisently driving strong results as an individual and in groups
•Ability to effectively interpret techinal and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions.
Strong Knowledge of SQL.
Exposure to SAS and Big data enviroment is a strong added advantage
Knowledge of Platforms:
Knowledge of Amex risk systems and data processes including CAS, CAS Midrange, MVS, BDP, GNA, GAM, GRMS, Risk modeling and Change Management is an added advantage
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2020, 12:37:48 AM