Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. Come join us and realize your potential.
Functional Description- This position is responsible for new employee on-boarding performance, delivery of tenured training, and learning engagement for Business processes supported in India Market as well as identified global sites as per requirement. The position will also interface with Learning colleagues and site business function leaders and teams
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for building and developing an engaged learning professionals team (Training Team Leaders, Learning Specialists and Rotational coaches).
• Partner with local business, global learning teams and other enabling functions to drive superior learning experience.
• Responsible for continually Improving Learners’ Performance through enhanced learning solutions and operational excellence.
• Partner with Capacity planning teams to drive resource optimization in Learning.
• Ensure that the training programs are delivered effectively and achieve the desired business metric- Provide Performance Reviews and performance solutions for performance.
Critical Factors to Success:
• Strong leadership skills with proven experience in managing large and diverse teams.
• Prior background in Learning with an in depth understanding of adult learning theory and learning systems is preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to lead and influence across various levels in the organization.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage change.
• Demonstrated organizational skills to handle multiple tasks.
• 2-4 years in a training with prior experience in a financial services industry is preferred.
• Should be willing to work flexible shifts with coverage in night hours.
• Graduate with minimum 8 years of Work Experience; Prior People Leader Experience is mandatory.
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Shift Window- 24*7
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2020, 4:57:34 AM