American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
You’ll give our customers the world at their fingertips, and you’ll help them truly experience it.
The individual will be part of Financial Accounting & Close. The incumbent shall be required to understand Marketing & Promotion policy and related accounting ,providing Marketing & Promotion Reports, liaison with markets / segments on Budget Utilization status, reporting & building strong internal controls. The successful candidate should be flexible & result oriented. Good Understanding of AMEX businesses, AMEX Finance products and systems, a plus.
Purpose of the Role:
The incumbent shall be required to maintain close contact with customers / business partners. The incumbent should have accounting knowledge & focus on Accuracy, control & compliance. Strong inter-personal skills and communication skills . Demonstrate problem solving skills . Should possess good analytical skills. This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Budget management in oracle sub ledger
QualificationsCritical Factors to Success:
Strong accounting & reconciliation knowledge.
• Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously & prioritize accordingly
•Excellent follow-up and detail oriented, using Excel, a plus.
• Good communication , collaboration and interpersonal skills partners/customers, etc.
• Demonstrated leadership skills needed to interact with leadership.
Accounting, reconciliation, email handling
MBA / Post Graduate with at least 1 year of experience or B Com with 2-3 years of experience
Basic accounting knowledge
Working knowledge of MS office
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020, 7:11:32 AM