There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, were right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This channel is responsible for acquiring new merchants, driving intentional volumes from existing accounts and proactively servicing all merchants in the network.
Key Activity Critical Success Factors:
• Generating and closing new acquisition signing leads in the assigned territory
• To achieve objective of coverage, quality signings for the territory
• Ensuring Merchant set up, welcome call and manages first 100 days to ensure activation
• Follow up on customer / employee generated leads
• Build relationships for success - consultative solution selling to ensure long term relationship building
• Own end to end resolution of reported Surcharge & Suppression cases
• Effective and efficient delivery of campaigns
• Proactive identification of incremental opportunities to leverage all client contacts based on needs, while potentially leveraging cross selling opportunities
• Provides first point of escalations from other contact channels
• Reinforce and demonstrate the Value Story to retain merchant and promote Card Acceptance
• Develop in-depth understanding of the customers and marketplace
• Achieving sales & acquisition targets by signing new merchants and increasing business with existing one’s
Customer, market, AMEX product knowledge
• Post Graduate with minimum of 2 years of sales experience or a post graduate from premium institute with 6 months of experience.
• Knowledge of competitive market place and industry practices
Technical & Behavioral Skills/Capabilities:
• Knowledge of AMEX merchant operating systems and information management systems
• Knowledge of AMEX processes and rules of engagement to coordinate / work with appropriate support resources
• AMEX Operational knowledge
• Effective use of consultative selling process
• Driving for results
• Collaborating and influencing others
• Effective time management skills
• Effective relationship building skills
• Effective in resolving conflict
• Effective negotiating skills
• Effective problem solving skills
• Team player
• Ability to establish and maintain credibility with external customers
• Adaptable to varying tasks according to account importance and / or size
• Use of quantitative data analysis to sell Value
• Readily accessible to satisfactorily address merchant changes / issues
• Compliance with Company Policies
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 16, 2020, 3:44:59 AM