Global Commercial Services (GCS) has established Global Digital Capabilities, Transformation & Operations (GDCT&O) to serve at the intersection of business and technology. This organization builds business capabilities, enables global consistency, and drives operational excellence.
The Senior Manager of Business Process Engineering will report into the Director of Business Process Engineering and will be part of the Transformation Management Office (TMO) under GDCT&O. The Transformation office delivers high-impact outcomes for GCS by leading investment strategy, business transformation, and strategic cross-functional initiatives. This role provides deep exposure to multiple areas of GCS, enabling a deep understanding of the commercial (B2B) business.
- Support all aspects of the development of the GCS End to End Process Optimization Strategy including top 10 processes/customer journeys and common definition for process ownership across GCS
- Partnership with Operational Excellence to create sustainable process controls & ownership definitions
- Partnership with Automation COE to develop robust pipeline of Intelligent Automation Opportunities.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders across the blue box including, Technologies, Operational Excellence, Finance, Product etc
- Drive results and implementation as required of large, medium, and small-scale projects that improve the economics, efficiency, and effectiveness of GCS functions
- Collaborate effectively with peers and leadership on optimization initiatives.
- Develop process engineering capabilities/ playbooks within GCS
- Exceptional problem solving, process mindset and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Experience managing End to End process improvement projects including the execution of process optimization and related change management
- Internal and external customer focus with the ability to understand complex challenges & linkages and articulate into plans to drive results
- Outstanding ability to build and leverage relationships with key business partners, including influencing and working closely with senior leaders.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) with ability to engage professionally and assertively with leaders to garner credibility and sponsorship. Proficiency in Visio, Excel & PowerPoint, other process management tools a plus.
- 5+ years of combined experience in Process Transformation, Project Management, Consulting, and bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or Engineering
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2020, 4:58:59 PM