In this unique and fulfilling opportunity, you will ensure extraordinary customer service by promptly and accurately responding to digital messages from existing customers using our mobile app or website, making it easy for them to do business with us, recognizing their value and solving their issues.
As a Customer Care Professional, you add incremental value on each and every interaction with a stated outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty.
You will be responsible for
evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored
solutions to the Card Member, reinforcing benefits including relevant products
and services that contribute to the growth of the Canadian market.
At American Express, we invest in you! This is a great position for individuals looking to build a successful career within the financial industry. Recognized as one of the “world’s most admired companies”, you can earn a competitive base salary plus bonuses associated with your contributions. Employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education program will help you achieve your professional goals.
What would you do every day as a Customer Care Professional?
Deliver extraordinary customer care and value to Card Members in a fast paced, regulated environment.
- Use your exceptional problem-solving skills to identify root causes and deliver solutions to exceed Card Members’ expectations.
- Engage Card Members on every interaction that nurture customer relationships and results in measurable Customer value
- Be part of a dynamic team that is passionate about improving Card Members’ experience and while contributing to our growth
Here are the skills and experiences we are looking for. Do these describe you?
- Exceptional Written Communications Skills in both French and English
- For this position the shift is 4pm-12am EST and will include either a Saturday or a Sunday
- Flexibility and willingness to work in an evening or weekends shift-based environment.
- Exceptional ability to connect and engage people
- Passion to succeed
- Great problem-solving skills
- Results driven
- Ability to type accurately and quickly, to multi task and identify opportunities
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 24, 2020, 6:55:45 AM