- The incumbent will be responsible for driving profitable business growth and strengthen risk controls without adverse surprises while providing an outstanding customer experience for proprietary and network customers in Hong Kong.
- Optimizing application of risk management for the Proprietary (Credit Card, Charge Card) and Network portfolios to ensure strong credit performance and delivery of aggressive financial commitments and key customer goals in Hong Kong.
- Effectively collaborating with colleagues across multiple lines of business or leading a big team in a matrix environment including Marketing, Operations and Risk Management to develop, enhance and implement winning proprietary and network business strategies for risk management processes with enterprise thinking and external perspective including new product development and acquisitions/underwriting through to customer management strategies.
- Position requires strong ownership and analytical skills to perform data analysis, create winning strategies independently and communicate effectively. Be able to identify issues at early stage; find opportunities for business growth and risk process enhancement with the courage to challenge the status quo and execute quickly in a flawless manner.
- Strong quantitative skills with experience to lead, perform analysis and develop winning strategies independently.
- Track record of driving results with strong ownership, thought leadership and problem solving skills.
- Self-starters with ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Demonstrated strong collaborative skills and able to work effectively in a matrix environment.
- Be able to take risk and make quick and effective decisions with balanced and external views when empowered
- Effective communication and presentation skills with active listening and the ability to influence others
- MBA or a graduate degree in quantitative or engineering field is required.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 24, 2020, 2:34:41 AM