Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The mission of American Express is to become essential to our customers by providing differentiated products and services to help them achieve their aspirations. Your role is to provide a technical support and service for our customers through a focused attention in Customer First (based on Easy, Recognize & Solve).
At American Express we provide a service of excellence; our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
This positions will be responsible for providing technical support and service to our corporate clients, in relation to the digital tools provided by American Express for the administration of their corporate accounts (@work, COP, File Transfer, vPayment, BIPx, among others.) perform an adequate technical analysis to diagnose any inconsistency in said tools and solve it directly or send it to the corresponding technological groups. Offering a Superior Service experience to our customers
• Internal and external customer service attitude, which allows us to offer our customers. a superior service experiences.
• Demonstrate a high commitment, willingness to win, collaboration and teamwork.
• Strong time management skills and a proven ability to constantly meet predetermined deadlines.
• A strong sense of urgency, commitment to deadlines and deliverables
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with the ability to work independently and prioritize work.
• Capacity for self-criticism and management with a positive mentality, applying emotional intelligence techniques.
• Intermediate english
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 21, 2020, 3:39:51 PM