Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
What to expect?
- This position is accountable for managing Merchant Payment Related queries for Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore markets
- Covers processing payment submissions
- Key Performance Indicators for this role are quality, accuracy and volume of work
- Attend team meetings as required, adhere 100% to prepared business schedules, plans and activities
You will be rewarded with:
A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Degree holder with 1-3 years working experience in Customer Service, Sales, Telesales, Hospitality, or Banking and Finance industry
- A customer centric, can-do attitude for your customers
- Good PC skills/Familiarity of PC usage
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Sound resolution skills
- Good English verbal & written communication skills
- Spoken Cantonese and Mandarin is a must.
- Expertise in Written Chinese language is an advantage
- Active listening skills
- Pro active Team player
- Flexible to work on shifts hours as well as weekends & public holidays (when required)
- To qualify for this position, you must have a valid work permit to work in Malaysia.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 2, 2020, 11:16:52 PM