Updating cardmember account information.
Replying by written correspondence in English or Chinese to cardmember requests.
Review, analyze, and process account maintenance requests from cardmembers or other internal stakeholders.
Turn each and every correspondence into a relationship-building experience.
Maintain subject matter expertise and knowledge by proactively engaging in production service delivery
Maintain flexibility in accordance with business requirements, specifically shift support/working hours.
Resolving the customer enquiries end to end with an innovative and creative approach
Handling a wide range of general and sometimes complex inquiries and problems including account balance, disputes, Membership Rewards, interest calculations
Understand, determine and anticipate customer needs and present solutions as appropriate.
Support changes that will be implemented out of business needs, adjustments to company policies, process.
Team player with a desire to meet and exceed expectations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Fresh Graduates with Degree / with 1 to 5 years of work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and probing skills
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated work ethic,
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team to achieve goals
- Proven experience with negotiating/problem solving
- Ability to work within a busy and demanding team environment
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Commitment to the highest level of customer service.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and act on issues which may impact this customer experience
- Ability to manage own priorities
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure in a demanding environment
- Required languages – English. Cantonese / Mandarin will be an advantage
- Delivers to our customers and shareholders
- Works well in teams and co-operates across departments
- Builds and leverages relationships
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 3, 2020, 4:19:21 AM