The Credit and Fraud Risk Capabilities (CRFC) team is an integrated organization that brings risk strategies to life by enabling customer focused capabilities.
The Analyst/Sr. Analyst Product will assist in the envisioning and design of the next generation of Global Consumer and Commercial credit risk capabilities spanning Limit Management, Customer Management, Authorizations, and Hardship/Collections.
The incumbent will assist Product Managers to complete process vision and roadmap, define customer’s journeys, capture and groom business requirements, oversee implementation and testing.
- Assist in the creation and refinement of business needs and process flows by working with Product Managers and Risk teams
- Review and validate the content of completed features and business flows to support end-to-end solution design and definition of readiness
- Run ad hoc analytics in support of the capability development
- Assist in the grooming of requirements with Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- Support the management of business dependencies and issue-resolution to enable execution plans
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree required. Degree on mathematics, statistics, computer science, econometrics, or another related field of study preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated with ability to think outside the box and design leading solutions
- Solid skills to communicate and interact effectively with multiple teams
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 20, 2020, 9:39:31 AM