About Credit and Fraud Risk
Purposeful, ambitious, insatiable, analytical, collaborative and courageous are the hallmarks of our Credit and Fraud Risk team.
This critical team is responsible for managing enterprise risks through the customer lifecycle and across all our global products. We develop industry-first data capabilities, build profitable decision-making frameworks, create machine learning-powered predictive models, and improve customer servicing strategies. This team has delivered industry-leading results year after year while enabling profitable growth and delivering a best-in-class customer experience.
This team is structured under four core functions:
- Credit Risk Strategy: Monitor credit portfolios and optimize profit-based risk management decisions at all stages of the customer credit lifecycle
- Fraud Risk Strategy: Develop fraud prevention strategies on behalf of our customers
- Decision Science: Build predictive models using AI/Machine Learning for all portfolios and products
- Risk Capabilities: Develop technical solutions and capabilities to manage data and execute credit and fraud risk strategies
Senior Manager in Fraud Risk Capabilities team will be responsible for:
- Closely work with strategy partners to define Business Capabilities, Features, customer journeys and E2E L1 business process flow.
- Instrumental in defining solution roadmap, recommend transition architecture to bridge current state and future state.
- Reviews architecture evaluation of risk systems and verify implementation is consistent with the agreed architecture design.
- Create user stories and work with Scrum teams to size the required effort.
- Partners with strategy leaders, business & solution architects, release train engineers and scrum teams to drive development of solutions from ideation to launch.
- Works with external vendors to define E2E integration with 3rd party vendor services.
- Own and manage the product backlog.
- Owns/develops/communicates the vision for product transformation and works with business & solution architects to arrive at a transformation blueprint.
- Serves as a content expert in their portfolio and collaborates with the strategy partners, technology architects and scrum teams to prioritize features, schedule releases in accordance with the broader roadmap and consistently monitor customer satisfaction through show and tells.
- Regularly communicates status updates to Strategy & Technology partners.
- Deeply understands customer needs and provides the forum to gauge the customer response to the technical interpretation.
- Understands the program portfolio including the budgetary details and parameters, positions use cases in support of strategic themes and aligns to value streams.
- Influences, leads and communicates among constituents within program increment/big room planning with respect to the product vision, features and relevant milestones; defines program increment objectives and establishes business value.
- Introduces and educate strategy and technology partners on emerging product trends.
- Initiates proof-of-concept ideas, and partner with delivery teams to execute in a lab environment.
3 to 5 years of experience in developing product requirements & roadmaps, driving product development and management
Bachelor’s Degree (or comparable experience) in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline required
Ability to understand customer needs and translate those needs into prioritized Capabilities and Features for execution
Proven track record of thought leadership and result-orientation
Strong experience of driving results and collaborating in a cross-functional and global environment
Ability to work on multiple initiatives in parallel in a single Program Increment
Excellent communications skills required to gain alignment, and influence priorities
Ability to build strong relationships with strategy & technology partners and stakeholders
High energy, solution-oriented team player with ability to think strategically
Strong analytical skills with the ability to clearly articulate complexities
Prior experience working in Agile, SAFe environments
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2020, 3:21:08 AM