There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The Project Analyst will be primarily responsible for supporting/executing GSG strategic initiatives, in congruence with but not limited to:
- Headcount growth in Manila
- Configuration projects
- Reengineering projects
- Optimization initiatives
- Right-shoring initiatives
- Technology migrations
- This position will form a part of the Global Planning and Configuration Team (GPAC), in line with Global Services Group (GSG) network strategies.
- The transition role will require the development of detailed transition plans with milestones and project financials, management of project stakeholders, providing rigorous project governance, comprehensive risk management, and execution to ensure project savings as estimated in the CBA document.
- Create detailed project plans and milestones to execute the key work streams and ensure necessary documentation
- Identify key dependencies, linkages, and partner across the network to mitigate risks as required to ensure seamless right-shoring
- Lead the development of end-to-end project documentations, facilitate approvals, and successfully manage the project within the allocated budget, and within scheduled timeframe
- Proactive management of risks and issues, equipping the project with necessary controls towards ensuring successful completion of change and transition
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Highly competent in successfully delivering Projects of varying complexities
- Displays strong customer focus
- Experienced in Project Management principles
- Experienced in development and implementation of end-state operating models
- Experienced in risks & issues management, and change management
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Strong ability in critical thinking, handling numbers, and delivering action
- The candidate must possess financial and business acumen
- Experienced in scheduling, budgeting, documentation, and stakeholder management
- Experienced in chairing meetings, workshops, and delivering presentations to a range of audiences through to Executive Level
- Advanced knowledge in MS Visio, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel
- Ability to work across business lines and different time zones
- Ability to work in a fast evolving and/or changing environment
- Specialization in offshoring/outsourcing projects preferred
- Specialization in waterfall methodology preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 29, 2020, 6:25:37 AM