There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Experiences to become a great leader
- A world of opportunities to grow your career
- An inclusive culture to help you thrive
- Lead & Manage multiple job assignments/initiatives based on prioritization (High, Medium and Low Complexity);
- Support access provisioning and timely resolve for any ID related issues for end users;
- Work as Relationship Lead for the Manila site & build a strong relationship with the stakeholders;
- Provide training at a Departmental level for new systems acquired;
- Coordinate support for any ID Issues for projects within warranty;
- Coordinate with compliance, operational risk teams, and business units to ensure segregation of duties within the information protection guidelines;
- Liaise with operational risk teams, business leaders, and project managers to obtain necessary project approvals to ensure compliance and adequate project documentation;
- Influence the application architecture to create efficiency in the process of access management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred but not required, with at least 2 years of relevant work in Information Security administration Industry with exposure to Project Management;
- Thorough understanding of technology related to Mainframes and ID creation / maintenance;
- Solid technical understanding of security administration procedures for Mainframe and URL based applications;
- Working knowledge of information protection policies and standards;
- Fair understanding of audit procedures, audit control principles, and practices;
- Ability to Influence and reach resolutions with colleagues and senior management;
- Understanding of the end-to-end ID / Access Management process;
- Project Management experience;
- Experience working within a mainframe environment.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 29, 2020, 2:47:27 AM