At American Express we are focused on providing the best customer experience every day through a differentiated set of products and services.
The Customer Data Science, Analytics, & Platforms (CDSAP) teams, within Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) organization is focused on powering experiences that make customers feel the AXP brand promise come to life. We have a global and Enterprise wide remit, working closely with teams to deploy mobile, web, commerce and push experiences to meet the growing needs of our customers globally and across all lines of business.
We're looking for an experienced and dynamic Product Manager to join the Enterprise Eligibility Product team in CDSAP. The ideal candidate will have a technical background and excellent business acumen. This role will lead the roadmap and will be responsible for managing and delivering capabilities that drive platform growth and innovatively improve customer experiences. The holder of this position will be empowered to drive two very visible and in demand global applications that drive marketing campaign creation and customer communications delivery. The Product Manager will partner closely with a team of solution managers, and engineers and effectively deliver to multiple stakeholders across the organization.
· Deliver on an aggressive roadmap with privacy and compliance driven deadlines, while understanding and documenting the architecture as it maps to the global enterprise capabilities point of arrival roadmap.
· Lead scrum teams responsible for POD and POA Eligibility Platforms (primarily the audience targeting, segmentation, CRM and data components of a MarTech stack) and associated responsibilities including:
o Drive delivery against long, medium, and short term roadmaps
o Lead “Run the business” and “Grow the Business /Transformation” activities, particularly in deployment of real-time capabilities
o Identify innovation opportunities that accelerate the POA state and or lead to developing enhanced capabilities to power eligibility decisions and integration efficiencies.
o Continue and accelerate the rollout of SAFe/Agile/Lean Business practices within the team
· Collaborate with business partners (with and outside the team) to flawlessly execute against key business priorities
The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience driving practical, successful solutions for integrations and communication platforms. The position requires the ability to assess complex and diverse information platforms to drive business performance and show clear benefit to the business.
This position also requires the following:
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred
· 3-5 years of experience in Product Management/Development
· Strong communication skills combined with an ability to interact effectively with technical, and non-technical, stakeholders
· Proven track record with consumer-facing product(s) and a core product vision
· A solid understanding of application architecture and types of integrations (streaming, batch, real-time, etc)
· Background in product, capability, stakeholder and project management
· Self-motivated individual who is able to combine exceptional problem-resolution and critical thinking skills with an ability to apply a business lens to recommendations
· Experience with agile product development methodologies and tools (JIRA, Rally, LPM, etc.) a plus
· Proactive collaborator with excellent communication skills and the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive decision making and alignment
· Passion for excellence in people, processes and products
· Have an optimistic attitude who is passionate about fostering a tribe-like culture with product, engineering, and solution design
· Enjoy a high pressure, fast-paced environment
· Background in customer marketing, API technologies, SAFe/Agile/Lean Business practices, and/or analytics a plus
Come join us if you are interested in taking the lead in product development and making a difference in our customer’s lives and experiences.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 28, 2020, 10:15:23 PM