At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 169 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Our Customer Fulfillment Network team will be hiring a Team Leader for its Argentina’s Hub which delivers worldwide servicing to large variety of markets. Our mission is to be the world more respected service brand, therefore our main goal is to deliver high quality customer service and excellent solutions.
Our customers expect flawless experience through our centers; our team leaders are responsible for leading and ensuring these expectations.
This position is responsible for the day to day operation, with specific focus on performance management, quality results, service levels, excellent customer experience and employee engagement.
Responsibilities also include coaching and guidance of a group of analysts to operate as a team, build strong relationship with sending markets, control team operating expenses within a defined budget, conduct regular team meetings, arrange timely training for analysts as appropriate. You will also have to proactively solve problems and provide timely resolution to ensure minimal impact to customers and employee satisfaction. Identify course of action for problems resolution and effectively communicate plans to those impacted.
- Metrics follow up Coaching, motivation and team building activities.
- Performance and team development.
- Link between operation and management.
- Monitors performance of staff members according to established monitoring standards.
- Makes hiring decisions and conducts monthly performance appraisals.
- Conducts regular team meetings.
- Foster innovation and drive change to enhance our customers experience.
- Promote and strengthen collaboration across teams.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Leaders with a positive attitude, innovative and motivative.
- Availability to work on the afternoon shift.
- College degree on Business Administration, Human Resources, Social Communication or related.
- English (Advance or Bilingual).
- Data driven mindset and data analytics skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Leadership skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 28/01/2020, 22:50:08