- Respond quickly and accurately to customer questions and issues
- Offer customers unique solutions
- Drive the highest levels of Customer satisfaction and engagement
- Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
- A passion for customer service with exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal communication and engagement skills: professional, clear and friendly
- Team playing spirit, whilst able to take initiative and work independently
- Self-motivated and positive thinker, creative and analytical
- Ability to retain a substantial amount of product information, policies and procedural guidelines
- Ability to respond professionally to adverse situations in a pressured environment, making quick and accurate decisions when faced with problems such as heavy call volumes, system difficulties and other challenges
- Productive and results focused. Confident in giving and receiving feedback and in working to set targets
- Previous experience in telemarketing or a call center environment is beneficial but not essential
- Willingness to work in a shift pattern
- A good level of English knowledge will be considered a plus
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies ranking 1st in 2018 and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2017. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
We welcome applications from candidates with Protected Category status. If you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Part-time
Date Posted: Feb 11, 2020, 4:18:17 AM