- Service Assurance
- Liaise between Global Infrastructure, collaborate with development and partner interfacing/business teams.
- Proficient at handling and resolving Incidents and Events.
- Drive Problem resolution and create user stories.
- Debug defects as well as develop dashboards using modern monitoring tools (e.g. Dynatrace, Splunk) to enable reduction in detection time.
- Effectively lead a bridge and escalate as part of a larger incident management process.
- Function as member of a DevOps Team following the agile practice to provide design inputs and operational standard methodologies.
- Provides monitoring/oversight of key application performance and capacity constraints to mitigate potential incidents before they impact the customer.
- Conduct data mining/analysis activities to provide actionable insights to support issue identification, resolution, etc.
- Monitor and measure accuracy of inbound data feeds, data conditioning processes and work with Engineering leaders to identify and drive resolution of quality gaps.
- Effectively communicate to business and leadership on restoration.
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate and contribute to established goals.
- Influence team members with creative changes and improvements by challenging status quo and demonstrating risk taking.
- Instill a service assurance mindset and execution to a portfolio or set of customer experiences/journeys.
- May be assigned to handle different functions (Command Center, Bridge Management, etc.) within the Organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer science engineering or related technical experience.
- Experience with identifying application/infrastructure risks and mitigation strategy and the ability to work with a team to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Experience with debugging techniques for root cause analysis of issues.
- ITIL working knowledge: Event, Incident, Release, Problem and Knowledge Management.
- Experience in one or more of the following: programming languages, networking, Linux/Windows, mainframe, middleware, databases, cloud.
- Performance troubleshooting and tuning, experience implementing high availability solutions like Always on, Clustering, Mirroring etc.
- Experience working with application performance monitoring, Moogsoft or an equivalent tool to improve overall efficiency.
- DevOps knowledge for highly-available IT infrastructure
- Building live production APIs and services.
- Experience with automation development.
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods.
- Hands-on expertise with application design, software development and automated testing.
- Strategic and innovative mindset, with the desire to act quickly, think critically, challenge the status quo, create innovative solutions, and drive transformation.
- Keeps up-to-date on current research and technology in the industry. Recognizes opportunities to adopt innovative technologies to enable business capabilities and strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrates collaboration internally and externally to achieve objective
- Clearly communicates ideas, concepts and feedback to influence other Engineering teams on continual improvement initiatives.
- Mentors and guides junior team members to succeed within the team.
- Practical experience in doing both written and verbal communication effectively to multiple levels within the organization.
- Research and review data mining/analysis activities to provide measurable contribution that support Customer Journeys. With a focus on data driven stewardship for customer experience and service performance.
- Effectively lead a bridge and escalations as part of a larger incident management process.
- Deep understanding of infrastructure technologies and components
- ITIL processes knowledge: Event, Incident, Change, Problem Management and Knowledge Management.
- Experience with identifying Application / Infrastructure risks and mitigation strategy and ability to work with others to ensure risks are mitigated
- Lead and Implement plans for disaster recovery, high availability, issue mitigation, contingency, and security as needed
- Develop custom automation in order to streamline support processes.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2020, 2:55:26 PM