- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone recording consistent problem areas.
- Customer service is the primary function.
- Calls are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Handles situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to customer response.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Requires extensive knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services.
- May require advanced problem solving.
- May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
- May be linked to incentive plans in some countries.
A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Previous customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, consultative relationship building, resourcefulness and strong written and verbal communication.
- Proven success in a customer service environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced metric-driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a web-based environment.
- Willing to work on night shift.
- Diploma, equivalent or higher.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 29, 2020, 8:28:29 AM