The candidate will be is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of a product or product line. Responsibilities also includes:
- Conceptualize, plan and execute marketing strategies to deliver product revenue growth, market share growth and product profitability improvements.
- Driving new membership benefits enhancements (including rationalization & retirement) through understanding market dynamics, competitive environment, technological advancements, customer preferences and portfolio analysis.
- Conduct research, perform analysis to provide insights and recommendations to solve business issues (e.g. slower than forecast growth rate etc) and meet business KPIs.
- Establishing and managing partnerships and alliances with key partners, merchants and service providers.
- Development of new opportunities to build external partnerships with brands, merchants and service providers for acquisitions / marketing partnerships / events developments.
- Track and drive improvement to key metrics like product acquisition and usage, customer satisfaction and post-analysis of events / marketing campaigns.
- Being responsible for conducting product training and ensure product information on various communications channels is always kept updated.
- Provide weekly, monthly and annual reporting
- Implement and manage product processes to ensure compliance to brand requirements and maximum efficiency between teams and internal stakeholders
- Marketing, forecasting, budgeting and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
The role requires a creative and strategic thinker with understanding and experience in the Cards industry. The successful candidate should have at least 2 years of relevant working experience with a proven track record in delivering business results and solid strategy conceptualization to execution experience.
- Solid leadership qualities with the ability to work with and communicate clearly with people from all levels.
- Possess strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, campaigns and / or events simultaneously.
- Poised, proactive, extremely detail-oriented with a creative streak to bring fresh perspectives to the portfolio.
- Assertive and driven individual with persistence and will to succeed.
- Strong problem-solving skills – approaches problems with a rational, solution oriented mindset and the ability to exercise logic and good judgment to provide the appropriate outcome.
- Adaptable, resourceful and can shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Versatile as a team player and individual contributor, independent and has strong work ethics and integrity.
- Individual should also have a respect for deadlines without compensating on quality of work.
- Excellent communication skills – write well, speak eloquently, and are comfortable presenting to senior leadership.
- Meticulous attention to details and believe that anything worth doing, is worth doing right – every single time.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends during key campaign / event periods is needed.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore six times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Singapore's "Best Employer 2018".
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 31, 2020, 1:45:16 AM