About American Express Global Commercial Services
American Express Global Commercial Services solutions are preferred by the world's top businesses. Approximately 63 % of FORTUNE Global 500 Companies are American Express Global Commercial Services customers. We are innovators in the payments industry, at the forefront of creating solutions for mid-sized and large companies that help them leverage their purchasing power, eliminate many labor-intensive operations in expense management, and broaden the use of cards and electronic payments. We continue to expand the ways in which companies can maximize working capital and provide world-class Card member benefits to their employees.
We are looking for a junior Account Manager (Mid-Market) for our Global Commercial Service division as soon as possible.
About the Role
Proactive sale of the offered Amex product portfolio to existing customers
Support for existing corporate customers with a focus on expansion while securing the business relationship
Using the "Challenger or Consultative Selling" model to advise clients on convincing them to extend the use of existing solutions or to implement additional solutions
Close monitoring of sales developments of the customer and active control where necessary
Generating a clear understanding and assessment of developments and progress against key findings
Ensure a high level and increased customer satisfaction within the defined segment
Collaboration within the team, but also across departments (e.g. pricing, marketing, risk, implementation), close coordination with other service units and customer departments
Handle inbound inquiries of prospects
If necessary, takeover of special tasks
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you a natural networker who builds and retains sustainable relationships?
Are you a persuasive can-do individual who’s solutions focused and proactive?
Are you confident managing client expectations and encouraging them to do more?
Do you thrive in a fast-moving, agile environment?
Are you able to prioritize a busy workload to ensure you’re having the greatest impact?
Are you and excellent communicator who is able to influence a wide range of people with tact?
Do you have high level of self-motivation?
Do you possess learning ability and flexibility?
- Post graduate education
- Experience in Sales and/or Account Management (min 2-3 years)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Salesmanship, negotiating skills, team player
- Ability to identify innovative application possibilities of the Amex corporate products for the customer and successfully sell in our unique value proposition
- Ability to identify opportunities and manage them throughout the sales process
- Strong understanding of service and ability to talk with customers of different industries and hierarchical levels on an equal footing
- Capability to build relationship through excellent leadership skills by telephone, but also attend face to face meetings for sensitive customers
- Good understanding of economic concepts
- Excellent interpersonal skills for verbal and written communication
- Empathy and tolerance for critical customer inquiries
- Ability to work in an organized and systematic way
- Written and spoken fluency in Swedish (and/or other Nordic language) and English
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 7, 2020, 10:56:33 AM