Why American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
About the team
You won’t just help your customers see the world, you’ll help them truly experience it.
Our Travel Consultants use their passion for the travel industry to craft unforgettable experiences for American Express members. They are brand ambassadors who take pride in their ability to uniquely resolve customer requests and deliver the personalized attention that they have come to expect, effectively building long-term relationships.
About the Job
You’ll delight your customers with unforgettable and unexpected experiences.
- We are looking for highly experienced and professional Travel Consultants to join our energetic, fun and engaging team that is focused on employee development and achieving high standards of performance.
- You will be rewarded for delivering “WOW” service to our customers and for generating revenue for the business.
- Creating unique travel experiences by expertly managing international and domestic bookings, particularly within the high-end luxury travel segment. It includes flight bookings, cars, cruises, hotels and tour arrangement.
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of industry trends so that you can provide knowledgeable advice and sell products and services with confidence
- Consulting with your customers so that you can recommend relevant products and services that are perfectly tailored to their needs
- Providing professional, knowledgeable and extraordinary service will come naturally to you and no request will be too large or impossible.
- If you take great pride in your work and enjoy going above and beyond to your clients and you also have excellent knowledge of fares and Sabre, then this opportunity could be for you.
Do you have what it takes to build your career here?
- Looking for travel passionate talents with minimum 1 year work experience with an excellent service mindset. Experience in travel sales, operation, ticketing and CS is preferable.
- Knowledge of travel Global Distribution System (GDS), preferably Sabre and Abacus with excellent knowledge of fares/ticketing, reservations & productivity tools is highly desirable
- Knowledge of leisure travel products and services, luxury hotels & tour suppliers are highly desirable
- An excellent team player to achieve team goals
- Having strong time management and multi-tasking skills to fulfill all requests in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with commitments made to Card Members
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and the Internet
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 5, 2020, 9:08:25 AM