Why American Express?
- Designing, developing, and supporting shared technology services leveraged by the enterprise
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline
4+ years of software development experience
Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions
Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential
Extensive experience in designing and implementing large scale platforms with high resiliency, availability, and reliability.
Strong experience in applications with high throughput and performance
Experience with micro services architectures and service mesh technologies is preferred.
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
Programming Languages and Frameworks – Hands on experience in some or all of the following is preferred:
Java, Go, Vert.x, React, Envoy, gRPC, ProtoBuf, JASON, CouchBase, Cassandra, Redis, Consul, Jenkins, docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Drools, Elastic Stack, Kafka, Spark
Business Product Knowledge
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 3, 2020, 4:15:59 PM