The PCS business is responsible for product line strategy, acquisition, brand, portfolio management and customer engagement for American Express Consumer Credit and Charge cards in Australia & New Zealand.
This digital marketing role is responsible for implementing search and content activity in Australia & New Zealand that increases engagement and improves the online experience of our customers to increase consumer card acquisition.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Digital Acquisition the role will suit someone with a strong knowledge of the credit card industry and previous experience working with search platforms, content marketing and digital campaign management. The ideal candidate will enjoy a diverse, fast-paced and results-driven environment.
Offering a high level of exposure across the business, this role requires effective communication and collaboration across multiple local and international teams and stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and execution of acquisition marketing campaigns via search and other digital media channels as needed
- Ongoing management of the search channel on behalf of the broader Consumer business, including providing strategic input on campaign briefs for teams outside of Acquisition
- Development of channel-specific creative assets
- Local coordination of centralised technology teams to deliver robust test and learn programs for search
- Content development and delivery
- Increasing growth and scale of channel acquisition through the delivery of insights and innovation
- Strong partnership and consultancy with wider product and marketing teams, both locally and internationally.
- Digital marketing experience - you will understand the fundamentals of search (paid & organic), with other digital channels a plus
- Proven experience with website and a sound understanding of SEO
- Ability to drive results and innovation in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A strong communicator, with experience managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Analytical, creative and problem-solving skills
- Budget management experience
- Positive and energetic attitude with strong desire to learn and grow
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 27, 2020, 12:33:32 PM