Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference
in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of
our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Provide key support to Recruiters and the wider recruitment team in completing designated recruitment activities within agreed time frames
- Post job advertisements, booking interviews, video conferences, assessment centers and other recruitment events
- Organizing certified skills testing, CV screening, visa checks and database management
- Offer letter production and on-boarding using a range of recruitment technology systems
- Adhere to recruitment process as designed, ensuring appropriate approvals at relevant stages and ensure the up to date documentation of the recruitment processes
- Identify opportunities for, or contribute to, developing continuous improvement and innovation in the recruitment delivery process.
- Support the Manager and the team by delivery of administrative duties as requested Be the first point of contact for all administrative process questions and escalate to appropriate resource as required
- Ensure all request are responded to in a timely manner/agreed time frames, and to quality standard as agreed
- Pro-actively identify where support may be needed and act accordingly Candidate Management
- Provide support to the recruitment team in the management of candidates as required
- Ensure accurate and up to date information is recorded on the database candidate profile and candidate has been moved through appropriate workflow activity stages
- Manage candidate applications and employee referrals, ensuring all applications are acknowledged (e-mail or phone) and auctioned accordingly
- Manage or assist with development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as: candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies etc as requested
- Support recruiters in sourcing candidates by using tools
Offer of employment with American Express is
conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Prior experience in a fast paced, client facing administration function within the staffing industry or ideally Corporate HR within a global organization
- A few years of recruitment coordinator experience
- Successful experience managing multiple tasks, and stakeholders at the same time
- Worked in a team environment that emphasized group contributions
- Education College/University education preferred
- Other related industry designations, certificates, licenses or course work desirable
- Need to be flexible based upon changing client needs and workload allocation
- Need to be accurate even under the volume of workload
- Able to deliver great recruitment experience to candidates/businesses
- Fluency in Japanese is required and English is a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2020, 4:18:38 AM