There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
2. Purpose of the Role: Requires a very thorough/ careful investigation using a range of credit details available from different sources, checking/correcting the credit bureau reporting’s basis card member history and current status and resolve card member concerns via calls and emails.
3. Responsibilities: Provide accurate and most updated information in response to card member disputes and inquiries. Provide support to internal department's i.e. Risk Management, Compliance.
1. Critical Factors to Success: Voice Fit. Strong Verbal & Written communication skills and listening skills.
2. Past Experience: Fresher / upto 2 years’ experience.
3. Academic Background: Graduate
4. Functional Skills/Capabilities: Strong Knowledge to American Express Product, Policies & Procedures.
5. Technical Skills/Capabilities: Change Management Ability & self-motivating skills. Telephone voice, etiquette, and call handling skills to manage calls and achieve maximum efficiency
6. Knowledge of Platforms: Should possess Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills. Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
7. Behavioral Skills/Capabilities: Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently. Strong Team Player with high level of integrity
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2020, 3:15:59 AM