There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Your experience meets a world of opportunity.
WE ARE AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER FOR 2017 AND 2018 IN THE PHILIPPINES
ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company for 2017, 2018, and 2019
J.D. Power’s ranked us the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in the U.S.
American Express is looking for top talent! The best Global In-House Center in the Philippines is looking for a top-notch BUSINESS ANALYST to join the growing Global Optimization and Call Management team!
The Global Optimization & Call Management (GOCM) Team’s vision is to be “A World Class, Global, Short-Term Planning & Real-Time Management Team enabling Relationship Care® through Resource Optimization & Abandon Rate Consistency”. As a member of the GOCM team you will work with local leadership and team members as part of the Global Center of Excellence supporting the Global Service Group (GSG).
Are you ready for anything? Here are just some of the things that you can expect when you become a part of our growing team:
- This position is responsible for managing staff planning functions in support of GSG to ensure service level & abandon rate goals are met with adequate staffing levels.
- Participate in ongoing CS Phone network via Centralized Call Management (CCM) Capacity calls, network site meetings, frequent coordination with CCM and building relationships with peer contacts at all sites.
- Ensure departmental attainment of Productivity: Customer Handle Time and Availability goals by identifying issues/trends and notifying management accordingly to encourage swift action are taken to achieve goals. Build and maintain relationships with leadership teams of all GOCM clients.
- Provide consulting as needed to plan for meeting all service level agreements. Determine appropriate staff counts for each product group and initiate cross utilization to maximize servicing potentials.
- Manage all staff planning activities at local market level to meet Abandon Call Rates while supporting GSG initiatives. Build and maintain strong relationships with all levels of local market management.
- Participate in strategic decision making to ensure new initiatives and BAU processes are integrated without denigrating service level.
- Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and Service Delivery Leaders to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts.
- Administration of eWFM / Genesys (Workforce System) & Attribute Database Management tool (ADM) for managing correct hierarchies.
- Regular coordination with CCM forecasting & capacity planning teams with respect to any changes / modifications in the hiring plan.
- Provide ongoing BAU maintenance and operational support to all key service delivery systems, dynamically adjust and support strategic changes to the business, ensure participation in the integration of global business continuity plans.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree PREFERRED
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in service industry REQUIRED
- Highly developed analytical skills relating to the interpretation of performance indicator trends, capacity planning and ability to define and lead implementation of strategies to improve service level & maintain abandon rates – advanced Excel / VBA / MACRO experience REQUIRED
- Prior exposure to Capacity Management/ Dialer/ eWFM/ Real Time/ Genesys is REQUIRED
- Thorough understanding of telecommunication technology as related to telephone equipment, networks, prompts and VR technology
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness and teamwork skills in a stressful environment to empower influence and reach resolution with peer groups, colleagues and senior management
- Fair knowledge of forecasting and scheduling techniques for the Telephone Service Center and other clients
- Ability to promote attention to detail & excellent process quality standards
- Thorough knowledge of operating policies, procedures and MIS in inbound phone shops to ensure service levels are met and troubleshooting is timely
- Strong Presentation skills (MS Power Point) to foster positive relationships with customers and external departments in order to meet organizational objectives and goals
- Business Continuity Planning / Management knowledge
- Project management experience is PREFERRED but not required
- Customer Focus: must demonstrate competency in dealing with all levels of employees /management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers
- Functional/Technical Skills: must possess strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Drive for Results: must possess the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance
- Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Interpersonal Savvy: must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of organizational customers and team members
- Communication: must possess the ability to effectively, accurately and concisely convey thoughts and concepts, and provide information to all organization customers
- Problem Solving: must demonstrate the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Decision Quality: must possess the ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills
- Learning on the Fly: must be willing and able to take the initiative for learning, increasing knowledge and improving skills in a self-directed manner to improve performance and position added-value
- Dealing with Ambiguity: ability to adapt and excel as a team player in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment
We’re open to discuss this further in the process – but we’re pretty sure that whatever American Express comes up with as an offer – it would be something that you won’t be able to refuse! You’ll be able to enjoy most of our amazing benefits on your first day with us and that’s just the icing on the cake. In American Express, our people come first, so the longer you stay, the more “savings” you make and look forward to thanks to our Retirement Benefits!
Once screened and invited by the Talent Acquisition team, expect at least 1-2 interviews to happen after. The interviews will be conducted by our team experts, Well Marasigan and Chiqui Aya-ay.
Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for various shifts - may have to work on rotational shifts, PRIMARILY ON MID SHIFT depending on business needs including weekends and holidays.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 5, 2020, 4:48:37 AM