Digital Employee Card Management is a top priorities for GCS. The Sr. Manager of Employee Card Management Strategy will be responsible for delivering new features and capabilities essential for clients as they grow and sale their Corporate Card programs. He/she will possess thought leadership, strategic thinking, communication, and organizational skills, and will have a proven record of excellence operating independently and within a high performing team environment
• Partner with the broader Digital Program Management and Card Management teams across the enterprise to determine which aspects of our customer journeys should be part of Employee Card Management
• Collaborate with tech teams to deliver incremental requirements
• Manage internal partner relationships to ensure co-innovations are completed and delivered on time
• Lead innovation workstreams with partners to determine scope of project and manage deliverables from ideation to launch
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical thinker with track record of providing strategic thought leadership and delivering high-quality work in a structured, methodical manner
• Results-driven mindset with the ability to work under pressure, navigate through ambiguity, and balance multiple priorities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence senior leaders
• Demonstrated skill working using reporting and analytics to influence partners and drive meaningful change
• Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
• 5-7 years of professional experience in product management or strategy preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 20, 2020, 7:57:00 AM