- Strategy - Closely work with Business Development Leaders and the Bank Partners planning all marketing activities.
- Developing and managing detailed activity plans alongside consistent reviews.
- Contribute with thought leadership on their marketing plans and identify opportunities that will drive aggressive growth in the market.
- Marketing execution - Work hand in hand with Bank Partners on development and delivery of marketing activities from segmentation, research, brand development, advertising, PR, new product development, channel expansion, distribution, loyalty, activation, rewards and network / merchant marketing. All marketing initiatives will be delivered on time and on budget, ensuring new cards and Billed Business targets are met. Implementation of best practices will be critical to successful campaigns.
- Acquisition Planning and Execution - Work closely with Bank Partners to develop a robust plan and successfully implement multiple distribution channels including, amongst others, Direct Mail, Direct Sales, Personal Sales, Telemarketing, Branch Sales, Current Account Bundling and Interactive.
- Ongoing review of channel performance to ensure optimization of plan and campaigns. Continuous channel management must ensure NCA and CIF targets are met and exceeded on monthly basis.
- Engagement/ Loyalty Planning and Execution - Work closely with Bank Partners on the successful set up, implementation, execution and ongoing management of outstanding early engagement and loyalty programs that will ensure we meet and exceed the billings targets for the market.
- Partner Management - Develop strong relationships with partners to get buy in to marketing plans and ensure flawless execution of key plans and strategies.
- Work with Account Managers to ensure American Express achieves all stated growth and market share goals with the overall aim of being the preferred network of choice.
- Fully utilize all internal partners (from their leader to agencies and central)
- Degree in Marketing. Desirable MBA.
- Fluent English and Spanish– Spoken and written 100%.
- Strong excel, PowerPoint as well as project plan management knowledge.
- Marketing expertise: deep knowledge of 1-2 different elements of the consumer marketing mix ideally but not essentially online, brand marketing, product development, customer acquisition, rewards or loyalty.
- Requires highly developed commercial acumen and demonstrable skills in driving results by influencing through partner channels.
- Knowledge of and experience in the credit card market
- Partner management: ability to inspire, influence and work with partners.
- Strong Interpersonal/influence management skills with the ability to work across business units, executive levels and diverse functions internally and externally.
- Influence: ability to negotiate and reach the results with internal American Express stakeholders
- Driving Results: proven record of driving results Strong analytical skills.
- Flexibility and change management: an ability to embrace and drive change essential.
- Proven ability to execute multifunctional initiatives within scope and time, and with quality.
- Highly motivated, with a good sense of when to seek advice and when to act autonomously and independently
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2020, 5:16:17 PM